Hi....my name is Mohammed Salman and i m from yakhutpura hyderabad. my problem is i took admission in B. Pharma course during the year 2013 in Nizam college, Nalgonda District and university was JNTUH in convener couta and joined the classes for 2-3 months. but because of illness of my father and many more financial problems i didn't able to study further the above course and my family told me to drop the seat. when i ask my principal to give back my Original S.S.C. and Intermediate Certificates, he was asking me to pay the full tution fee of total four years i.e.,Rs. 1,40,000 (one year fee was Rs. 35,000). Is the manner and demand of the college is correct? According to Law can they do what they are doing? so what should i do now? i want my certificates any how, without certificates i unable to do anything.Shall i appeal in the court for my certificates? Please study this probem kindly and give me a good and problem solving solution. Thanking You Sir..... Inshalla god will give the best reward.