Cross Claim under Reply of Section-31 of DVA

Wife loose DV case in Sessions.. as decision of JMFC found "AVAIDHANIK" .. I sent envelops with Maintenance Cheques to my Lawyer by submit in JMFC Court.. but keeping me unaware.. he Kept many of the Envelops with him..without submitting the Cheques.. I continued to send the same.. After long I come to know that these were not submitted.. till then I submitted appeal in Sessions.. along with Limitation act 5 & also a request for Stay on the previous order.. I was informed by the Lawyer about the appeal accepted for hearing.. but not for Stay not yet granted.. So I didn't send the Maintenance Money.. Later before the decision of Sessions Court I come to kow about the same.. at once I Sent a Cheque of amount rs 75000/- thru reg a/d to my wife ..which they kept stored with the for about 45 days after receiving the cheque & get it credited a day Later of Issue of notices form the JMFC Court against me u/s-31 of DVA .. submitting that Till now I havn't paid even a single paisa.. & left her starving. whereas till now I had paid Rs 1,35,000 to them.. which were credited to the Joint account with her Mother.. Brother of my Wife is advocate.. & Creating all false Cases against me for Harassment.., (Origin of all the Cases was the initial Case of Divorce filed by me in Family Court of my city in May 2010..whose WS is also even not submitted by them till yet ).. Kindly suggest me can I get the money back by indicating & demanding the same with the WS to be submitted by me against the application of Sec-31 against DVA (The registered case is also against the law, as section-31 of DV is not meant for Maintenance & also a Time bar case).. Also the basic application/report of DV is already rejected by the Court.. Can I get my Money in the same Case Whose detail WS I have to submit..??