Regarding cmc manual katha and building plan approval
I purchased residential property this year May 2020 in Arasina kunte Nelamangala.
It is DC converted panchayath approved layout with 11’ A’ E Katha in previous seller’s name.
We purchased a 30*40 plot with partially constructed house.
We registered the property as only plot.
Our seller its self-building contractor he convinced us to register only as site and after the completion of the building their responsibility to get plan approval by CMC in our name once we get E Katha.
And completed construction G+1 based on building plan approval by panchayath which was already in seller’s name.
Now Nelamangala City Municipal Corporation took complete hand over from Arasina kunte gram panchayath this year itself.
Now problem is Nelamangala CMC issuing only Form 3 CMC Manual Katha and also they not issuing building plans or completion or occupancy certificate and plan transfers.
Now we are in the possession and got CMC Manual Katha itself as building Katha in my name, but am not able to transfer the building plan approval which was in the name of seller .
And also Nelamangala CMC not issuing Completion and Occupancy certificate.
Regarding Building construction We made a construction agreement stating that all sanctions, approval, taxes, deposits from concerned authorities related to building construction is there responsibility and final part payment of construction will be made only after getting all sanctions and approvals.
Now my queries are:
Part 1: REGARDING CMC KATHA
1) What is Form 3 CMC manual Katha? Is it valid or not?
2) Why Nelamangala CMC not issuing as it is ’ E’ Katha when there was 11 A Katha by panchayath in previous sellers name?
3) When they issue E Katha? And what are the charges/penalties applicable and I heard that existing owner or new owner have to pay betterment charges to get E Katha and what would be the amount?
4) If I sell my house to someone in the future are they able to get it registered in their name with CMC Katha?
5) I heard nationalized bank will not give loans for CMC Katha is it true and why?
6) Is CMC Katha decrease value of my property and will it be difficult for me to sell the property in the future?
Part 2: REGARDING BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL AND CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT
1) Will I face any legal hassles in future because building plan not getting transferred in our name.
2) Is Completion certificate and occupancy certificate mandatory for G+ 1 individual house in CMC limits? They are not issuing.
3) At the time they issue E Katha, is occupancy certificate mandatory to get ‘E’ Katha?
4) What are the responsibilities of seller/contractor as we made a construction agreement stating all sanctions, approval, taxes, deposits from concerned authorities related to building construction is there responsibility and final part construction settlement will be made only after getting all sanctions and approvals.
5) How I should proceed regarding final payment,will I face any legal issue