Need maintainence for my child without filing divorce

Hi, I am married from past 1 and half year. We had love marriage and I have known my husband from the past 10 years. We both are from Lucknow and working in Gurgaon (pvt. Job). My in laws doesn't like me at all and my husband says that he will only live with me if I will live with his family. I have a 3 months old baby girl and I am living with my parents from past 8 months. For the last 3 months of my pregnancy I went to my husband's place to sort things out but after delivery things got same as earlier. I belong to a middle class family and my father is a daily wage worker and my mother is a pvt teacher. I earn average but since I live in Gurgaon there is hardly any money saved. My husband is not ready to pay anything for the child and not even for the house that we used to live in Gurgaon.He is not ready to support me in any manner. I was mentally harassed at his place hence I do not want to live with my in laws and since there is no reason of fight between me and my husband thus I do not want to divorce him. Can I get maintainence from my husband for the baby as he earns well and belongs to a well to do family.