NRI applying for divorce in india
I am an NRI working in united stated, I got married in dec 2015 to a girl from india.
my conditions for marriage was:
1) No dowry
2) Girl should follow and maintain our family values and tradition
3) Girls should have a STEM degree , so that she can work in US.
4) Horoscopes should match , as my family is very particular about it.
Details provided at and before marriage:
1) They gave 5 lacs for girls expenses post marriage and said they spent 10lacs for marriage expenses
and girls has few properties on her name.
2) Girls knows all thing of how to maintain a home, respecting elders and cooking.
3) She has MCA and had multiple offers in india, so she has the ability and interest to work.
4) Horoscopes matches perfectly.
Details I came to know after marriage:
1) No properties are on her name.
2) she has never done anything like cooking , cleaning maintaining a home. She is not interested in
doing these too.( asked me to hire paid services in usa).
3) she does have MCA but a very poor candidate and she has no skillset to attend and interview.
aslo she is not interested in working in US.
4) All DOB and horoscopes details provided are fake.
Consequences I am facing or faced in last two years:
Harassment and Threats,
1) She does not do anything at home and complains to her parents that I am treating her like a
servant, quite opposite to what she is doing at home.
2) She is not willing to work in USA, i kept mutiple job interviews but she intentianally failed.
3) Not allowing me to talk to my parents ( she fears that i will complain)
4) Threats to file a false domestic violence case in USA
5) Threeats to file a false 498A case in india.
6) wrongly accusing of everything to put me on hotseat.
7) Demanding money for her expenses, which are huge and i cant afford it.
Coming from middle class family where family reputation is regarded, I am unable to
do anything, But things have gone bad to worse.
My marriage is far from over, no trust , no physical or emotional attachemnt, no respect to me
and my parents and this marriage is based on fraud and false respresentation.
I dont want to suffer this agony anymore and after two years trying to save my marriage i give up
I need help and advice from people here, how to take action further to file for a divorce.
please please advice...