Where file petition against order of National child walfare commi

Respeted sir,My sister was murdered in cold blood in front of herTwo children aged 5 years and 3 years respectivily. We filed a case of dowry death against husband and in-laws. Husband is still in jail but in-laws are on bail. During course of investigation my sister elder son has given statements in trial court Allahabad against his father and garand parents. Now still his( my sister son) witnessing is in progress. in between accused filled a fake kidnapping case against my family member and still this case is under investigation at Deoria police.and also for child custody application is pending before family court Deoria. And the problem is that yesterday we came to know that they has gotten order custody of child from National child welfare commission new Delhi. and police forcing us to return the child to his grand parents. At this juncture what we do?????? Becase fake kidnapping case pending againstus, custody of child case is pending before family court, witnesseing of child is pending??