File a case against builder after taking possession with No OC

Hello, My complex address is Mira Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra. Complex consists of 30 buildings and out of which 10 buildings have people residing and other for other 20 buildings, builder has started giving possession after lockdown. It's been over 2-3 years since people have taken possession in my complex but still we are facing alot of issues. We're using tanker water because builder has not provided municipal water supply. Parking is not allotted and the parking space is a total mess with water leakages and water logging. Alot of flat owners are facing water seepage and leakages in their flats which is a structural fault. Amenities like swimming pool, gymnasium, club house, etc are have not been constructed. There was a notice served to builder with respect to enemy property act and we are unaware of what is the builder status on this. After 2 years we have started receiving demand for maintenance while builder denied to show us books(proper audit) of previous 2 years expense on our maintenance. We have taken possession and started residing in flats without OC. I want to take legal advise that can we file a case against builder for not providing us amenities and abovementioned issues without OC?