Property and Money Matter
1) My name is M. Kunthavi Devi. I am residing in Madukkarai Main Road, Sundarapuram at Coimbatore.
2) I am having an own hospital named as Sree Abirami Hospital Pvt Ltd. I am a Doctor.
3) I am having one sister, her name was E. Indra Devi. My sister lost her husband on March 31st 2004.
4) After the death of her husband, my stands stands alone very lonely with two children without any family support.
5) So therefore I took one final decision that is I like to transfer my whole properties and also my bank accounts to my sister's name E. Indra Devi. Hereafter my all bank accounts and my whole properties (movable and immovable properties) were all want to be come under the control of my sister E. Indra Devi and also my sister's son E. Mukunth Kumar only. Except my sister and my sister's son, nobody can't use and nobody can't have any other rights to occupy my property. Especially my elder and younger daughters both of them won't have any other single rights to occupy my property. I like to cancel my nomination which was in the name of my two daughters named as P. Uma Devi and P. Sucharitha. And at the same time I like to transfer my nomination to my sister's name E. Indra Devi and her son E. Mukunth Kumar with true blessings. Hereafter my sister and my sister's son only the legal heirs and also the complete owner of my full property. From this second onward hereafter my bank accounts were all having one and only full rights to be operated only by my sister E. Indra Devi and her son E. Mukunth Kumar only. I am telling this from the bottom of my heart. There is no any doubt in that. I am very clear.