Senior citizen

Sir,my elder son married in Oct.2015 with himachal pradesh girl.they were known each other from 2008 that was love cum arrange son is engineer graduate was working in National Insurance company and my daughter in law is doctor she just completed MD. That after marrige my daughter in law influence my son for resigned the service and after my retirement in 2017,they motivate me to buy a Apple Oriched in Himachal for their livelihood my daughter in law suggested there are more then 10 lakh earning every year from Apple oriched the payment of oriched was made by me through crossed cheques out of my retirement my daughter has want divorce from my don and sent a legal notice through Advocate.for which I hVe file a pre mediation request in high court chandigarh.will you please guide me being a senior citizen can I take my money back if divorce is taken place or suggest how I go for taking my money back and land in himachal as land in name of my daughter in law being an himachali thanks.