Private complaint filed under CrPC 404,406,467,468,420,120B & 34

An unmarried person and a priest who was my closest friend and my father's youngest brother had lot of business and personal financial dealings with me for the last 20 years. When I was the manager of a financial company I deposited some amount in his name but it was transferred from the joint accounts of my wife and children. I have noted nomination in the computer in my name but not taken his signature in the nomination form and suddenly he died on a travel from Andhra to Kerala along with me in a train. Since the money belongs to me transferred from my family members account, it has been closed and transferred to my account as per the nomination in the system. Earlier in 4 occasions same way amount deposited in his account and obtained nomination in my name properly signed by him. Those situations he was alive and no issues arises. Immediately company asked me to deposit the money back. As directed I have deposited the money back in the name of my wife and children where the deposit transferred originally to uncle's account. Immediately company freezes the account and the amount is with the company. Now as informed by the company to my relatives, they filed a private complaint before the Addl. Chief Judicial Magistrate under the above mentioned sections. Police has taken my statement, company's statement and complainants' statement and filed report before the court. Please advice what should be my next action? Is it bail able offence? Even I am ready to forgo the amount, since my children and wife were included in the case. Please give a reply at the earliest. regards, Johnson A