Wife filed Divorce. I want divorce.

My wife has filed a divorce case under section of cruelity. Before filing this divorce, she filed a criminal complaint under various IPC section but the Police & ACJM, ADJ and High Court, everyone found the complaint frivolous and hence no FIR was registered. Two years back she filed a divorce case under cruelity and a maintenance case also u/s 125 Cr.P.C. But after looting me for 10 months, i found that she was working and thus i immediately filed a complaint at High Court and as she already had bad remarks in detailed judgment of High Court, they withdrew the Cr.P.C. 125 maintenance case. So right now there is no maintenance case. Only a divorce case filed by her is going on under section 13ia and section 27 of HMA and section 7 of Family Court Act. Under section 27, wife is asking for “shaadi me huye kharche” and nothing else. There is no dowry, no stridhan, no joint property. I also want divorce but do not want to shed any penny. There is no chance of Mutual Divorce. My questions are; 1) What if i agree in written that i want to take divorce in the family court ? Where can i loose and what are the chances ? As there is no maintenance case pending in court, can i still be asked by the court to pay maintenance or alimony ? 2) What if i put a divorce case on ground of cruelity in my native city ? 3) Any other best advice that you want to give me ?