Needed Divorce

Dear Sir, My Name is RUpesh srivastava from allahabad, have a private job. i got married 18th june 2012. my wife gone her father's home at 26th january 2014 and born a baby boy in march 2014. i asked for comeback but her father replied, he need delivery expenses 50000 rs. he dirty abuses to me and my family, and said ki wo mere poore parivar ko dahej ke case me fasa dega. my wife already supporting to her father. our gram pradhan gone for compromise but they insulted to gram pradhan and my father. after some time her father sent a bogus notice in my company. so finally i got through out from job. then I filled a RCR in allahabad family court in september 2014. passed 2 dates but they not attend the court date. and my father in law filled a complain to SSP and eligagited that, me and my family torturing to her for dowry, counciling in Parivar Paramarsh kendra my wife's father asked to me for 1 lac rupees as expenses on my wife and baby. he Indecent behavior in paramarsh kendra. I got report from Parivar paramarsh kendra that, wife want live with me but wife's father is asking for 1 lacs money and Indecent behavior with me paramarsh kendra. Now after report, my wife and my father in law abused again and now they are calling me for VIDAI. I have ALL PHONE RECORDING WHERE THEY HAVE HARRASED TO ME. THE HAVE ASKED FOR MONEY ALSO. AND THEY Have threatened to kill ME. I lost my self respect. i want to release from this problem now but they are not leaving to me. I can not live with her now coz she is not giving respect only abusing to me. indecent behavier. As per according to me. I can not keep continue this relation. THEY ARE UNRESPECTED PERSON, HE HAVE 6 GIRLS AUR PAHLI LADKI KI SHADI UNHONE 3 BAAR KIYA. BAHUT BADTAMEEJ LOG HAIN. UNKA BADA LADKA WAKIL HAI ISLIYE AUR PARESHAN KAR RAHE HAIN. PLEASE MUJHE SUGGEST KAREN.