fir against rape and cheating

sir, That a girl and boy were in live-in -relationship for nearly a year during which a girl got pregnant.A boy under the pretext of financial constraint and domestic problem manipulate the girl to get abort the foetus of four months old.Thus the abortion was executed.But to girl's utter surprise the boy vanished just two days later,the abortion was carried out. Boy switched off his phone for some days when girl tried to contact.But one day boy himself abruptly sent a SMS to girl,suggesting her that there is no more relation between them. SMS read as "Abhi se hum dono ka bich mein kuch rista nahi hai." The girl made every effort to convinced him but the boy rebuffed each time. Girl finding no other way lodged FIR charging him of cheating and rape.Now boy is in jail. And on other hand,the boys parent's came and convinced the girl to withdraw the case against their son,since they are ready to accept her as their daughter in law,and their marriage would be done in the court once her would be husband is out of jail.But now matter is that the case has been chargesheeted in magistrate court. Now my can the case be settle?is it possible within magistrate?.kindly give your valuable suggestion.