Brother's wife lodged FIR

My brother`s wife has lodged an FIR in Mathura Women cell against all the family members inclusing her husband. the sections in FIR are, 498a, 323,504,506,307,376,511, 3,4 for Dowry ACt 1961. She has 1 son of 5 yr old. Now her father is asking for 14 lac and 1/3 share of our property for settlement of the case and for divorce from my brother. he has also asked the same thing six months back but we have refuse to do so and we have recorded this through our mobile phone. the matter of the FIR are totally false. however we have taken the CCTv footage of our office of that day where in we were working on that time when she mentioned for the crime to prove thatr we were not present that day with her. Also police never contacted us for any type of investigation or interrogation. also we have a voice,video and call recording as a proof against her false FIR. Question are below. 1. If we agree on her demands can fir be canceled ? if not what is the procedure, if yes then how ? 2.can a lady get the divorce without her husband consent ? (or one sided) 3 How much time will be taken for the divorce ?(one side or both side) 4. if we go further with court proceedings what will be possibility of wining the case. 5. after divorce of her are we bound to the money or property share to her or for her son.