Filing divorce

Due to husband's abusive worst nature from last one year I'm at my parents house.Inlaws are not ready to give jewellery , & Cash 2.51Lac given by my parents Offered during Marriage.I'mfrom Mumbai. My marriage is almost completed 24 months.He used to kick me out of his home, and always use to abuse me & my family. He always wanted to get rid of these marriage , but somehow I want to be with him. He has the habit of consuming Alcohol, smoking , chewing tobacco and other beverages.Initially me and my family was not familiar about his consuming beverages because of somemisunderstanding.I used to do online chat with my one of my male friend use to discuss all my problems. That friend sent me alike sex related message he shared his feelings of sex as if like we both had intercourse .but I haven't had any physicality with my friend .so I went with him to discuss about matter in the movie theatre there he clicked photos so all this chats & photos is seen by his wife shesent screenshot to myhusband'smobile.husband feels i'hve marital affair and had intercourse with that friend.Even I deleted that chatting account.So how can I prove I'm not guilty.