Matrimonial case

Hello sir my name is vikram my native place is uttar pradesh but currently living in orissa. i have been in a horrible situation due to my wife. my marraige took place in may 2013 from uttar pradesh from in my same caste. after marriage we came back to orissa but after 3-4 months my wife creating problems and ask me to live separately from my parents which i don't like and refuses her that it is not possible but she again and again pressurizes me and creates tension and 1 fine day she called her father and go away on june 2014 her father told us that he will convince her daughter and send her after few days but after going they sue a case on my whole family father, mother ,sister and my self sec 498a,406,323,504& 506 and they have spend in marraige 3 lakh but written 24 lakh and after some time she also file case 125c maintainance in uttar pradesh court now from orissa i have file sec 9 on august 2014.and also try to talk to them but they are not agreeing to talk the girl is saying neither she will come and not allow any girl to come in my home. so i dont know what to do now ??? plz if possible guideme what to do now to get rid from her.