Entitlement to buy agriculture land in maharashtra
After my father's death in 1996, the ancestral agriculture land in his name in Maharashtra had been transferred in the name of his eldest son as head of family (ie my eldest brother) and the name of my mother, sister, one more brother and me have been registered in the land records under the head " other rights ". Accordingly, we get the 7/12 every year as the land is still undivided / not partitioned.
My questions are-
1. Whether I will considered as a agriculturist to purchase agriculture land (for cultivation) in maharashtra ?
2. My wife is not from agriculturist family but married me will be considered as agriculturist to purchase agriculture land for cultivation ?
3. I heard that now farmer certificate is compulsorily required to obtain before purchasing agriculture land and production of 7/12 is not enough as per Maharashtra govt.
4. What is the procedure to register my name along with other names ( IE of my mother, brother, sister)
as a owner of the said ancestral land in land records?
5. My brother is not willing to give share of property to mother and sister- whether it is as per law?
I will be obliged if I get proper guidance for the above.