The procedure to sue CBSE for Correction of Parents Name ?

I live in Saket, Delhi . Belong to the lower middle class section of society. Never seen or visited a court. Now, i cleared 10th and 12th in 2009, 2011 respectively. My CBSE documents are having spelling errors in both my Father's and Mother's name. At fault for my father is the School which sent the wrong name, whereas my mothers name is wrong in the admission sheet only (which is filled by parents only). I am struggling since November 2014 when i got free from my graduation. I wanted to pursue Government jobs but my documents just wont match. My DL has the right name of father. My fathers name is itself wrong at Electricity bill, his voter id ,his aadhar card and is right at his DL and Pan Card. i have done the procedures for correcting his name everywhere but i havnt received a reply yet. Now, Cbse tells me that its rule got amended and name change or correction is no more possible. It tells me to sue it for the same to get it corrected. now what should be my initial steps and how to proceed with them to make the required name change quick . I have 0 knowledge about anything in practical. explain me with a round about sum that would be needed and tips. Thank you so very much.