Personal loan

Hi Sir, I had took a personal loan in the amount of 1.42 lakh on December 2013, but on march 2014 I lost my job n was not able to pay march, April, may, June, July emi. Bank contacted me on July n I told them tat I will start paying them as soon as I get a job. So on August I paid them 2 months emi, same 2 months emi on September as well. The emi for one month is around 5350. I have a salary of 16k. It was becoming difficult for me to pay two months emi each month. So I was paying them one emi regularly each month. But on January they presented a cheque of 1.42 lac to my bank account which got returned. Then after a month or so I got a notice from an advocate to pay the full amount or else they will file a case against me. I talked with the manager n he said either pay d full amount or pay the over due amount which came around 24k. I told him my situation but he said he do not have any option. But the guy who comes to collect the cash said it's okay u pay the monthly one nothing wud happen. But now June 2015 I got a summon of section 138 for bounced cheque. Me n my family depends upon my salary. I do not have any option to pay d full amount. I can pay d monthly installment. What should I do? Suicide is only option left for me.