Regarding Divorce

Dear Respected Sir, It is the case of my brother and bhabi. My brother got married last 27th Feb 2013. From that date she starting quarling with my brother, mother and myself. it is her daily routine and always say separe from my parents and asking money always. After four month date 1-june-2013 she went to her own home and she stayed thier eight month. In between eight month she call to my brother and my parents also. we always call her for come back . she laways deny and her parents giveing threating us. After new month we contact with a lawer and wtitten a legal notice to my bhabi. she never comeback. after one month she gave replay to my all family members and given a allegation to my family . she written her that asking for money 50000, physical & mental torture. in replay we remain silent. After two month she come back to our home date 10-may-2014. After one year she once again creat distrubance with my family member. Last 17-5-2015 Mrning she quarile with my brother and went to police station complient againt beating me and family member. In Police IIC send to her medical for prescription. Dr deny for giveing any precription for any false case. She and her family argue with police for give FIR and fianlly her family said that if my daughter will separate thn she will go to fer husband other wise not. My bother told that give me one month to think then i willl informe u in written my brother gave to IIC. Now my brother is not interested to stay with her. my brother her want divorce. pleae advice me how my brother will divore with out any jail and my three sister and my mummy also. pls replay me as soon as possible bcoz 17 th we have to take any decision ur valuable comment is most important. regards, Pranab