Share Distribution

Sir, 18year ago my parents did a development agreement with the builder to construct a multifamily residential apartment on my ancestral property (Land), we had given the power of attorney to the construction of the building, in development agreement Builder assured us to give a share of 27% and remaining 73% share will be belongs to builder which he can sell further. The builder has not distributed the share to date, we are residing in one of the flats which is constructed by the builder, We are still trying to contact/approaching over phone and face to face them for the share distribution. but every time they make some excuse and fail to give share distribution documents. They are now not in the real estate business the company is now absconded/struck off. Now our concern is how we can have a legal document for my flat in which we are residing which is made by the builder on my land. we have an electricity connection in the name of my parents for the same flat we are depositing property tax every year. we are seeking a loan from the bank on my flat for my higher studies but the bank is asking for share distribution form the builder. Seeking for valuable advice