police nc against my family from husband

We are working out of india. My husband went alone for vacation and when he came back he started to trouble me by accussing i m having affairs with other. He trouble me alot he force me to write sucide note also. I am not well he took m hospital and make case like i attempt to sucide becoz he come to abt my affair with his friend. Becoz of all this his company terminate him. He forced me to left job but i took leave and went back to india with him. He never took me to his family house because he didnt inform his family tht he got married to me. He left me at my mother house there also he told them his all fake stories and all. And he left i spoke with my family i told them i dont want to b with such person. My family suggest me just to go and do ur work. After samedays he will understand his mistake then we will see what we can do further. But now after nearly two years he put case in police station against my family tht they disappered me and supporting m thts why his wife not coming back to him. He is doing this all things just to sell one house which we buy on our both names. He is not able to pay bank loan he is sitting at his home and troubling my family. Now police says if i contact my family they hav to inform police station within 15 days otherwise he will put again case tht my family is behind my missing. If i go back he will make more cases to trouble me so i will loose my job tht is wht he want. If he come to where i m working now then also he will create problem at my work. I dont want to contact ambessay as well so he will get my addresss. I just want to do my job and servive. What can i do to save my family