Child custody in case of seperate livind.

I am married for 9 yrs with 2 child aged 6 month & 5.1 yrs. my wife has no time for her family because her job, for that many problems creates in our life, she were living separately without any reason to harassed me & my parents. I am a bushiness man by profession,my wife is a engineer and since marriage I have been mentally, emotionally and physically tortured by my wife and his family also they used me and my parents for money and as servant. In the last few years she have got engaged with a guy. There was no relation between us.For the 3trd time she do this leave our hose and shifted her father's house and forcefully don't allow my child to meet with me. My Mental & physical condition is too bad, and i fail to do my regular job. So i want to be free from this trap, and want to get the custody of my elder child. Either now in that situation I was forced to accept all those in human behaviors and I have not made any police complains because of my parents. she kept my daughter and did not allow me to see my child even.My only question is shall I be able to get the custody of my child after divorce? what what will be the consequences. it is difficult for me to live without my child ..also not possible to live with my inhuman and insecure wife.Please suggest me... Religion: Hindu