suggestion me for save my life and action against the party.

Sir.. Respectfully i beg to say that i am a student of MCA ignou. and works as a teacher. One day a girl came for admission and talk to me. but as on her behavior was not for study. gradually she started to call me. and used to talk to me with her helpless and poverty always. some times her mother called me and complement for her doughtier. one day her mother discussed me about her marriage with a good boy & well settled. i neglected that things and care for my office work. later that girl and her mother forcely call me and pressure me to marry her. & girls always used to sexual harassment as i alone. and started chase. later both ladies she and her daughter's recorded a FIR against me for U/s-376A, 328,506 IPC for rape of her doughter and force me for marry to her.. later some of day both came to meet me at jail. and requirement 5 lac and 1 flat .for to get me release. Sir , i did not pay her anything.. what i do.. pls give me right suggestion. what i do.? i hope you mail me.