Regarding 498a case going in court

Dear Sir, I am govt employee and got married on May'13 and filed a divorce case against my wife in my homwtown Kota in April'14. In the month of July'14 my wife filed a false 498 A case against me in Jaipur due to which i was jailed for 03 days , later got bailed from the court. In the month of Oct'14 she filed a petition in Rajasthan High Court to transfer the divorce case from Kota to Jaipur & wants stay on the divorce case . Now she had filed false maintenance case under section 125 and she is demanding Rs. 25,000 per month in Family Court , Jaipur and DV case under section 12. Sir kindly help me to quash 498a and also to cancel her maintenance ( I have her call recordings in which she is asking steps to abort my children from her mother , sister , bhabhi and saying that she will give me divorce after 02 years because during 02 years I will make some property and Govt. has rule that wife had 50% share in husband property and she will leave happily) . My wife is well educated ( BA , BEd , MA , MEd ) and she had written all false things in her maintenance case. Now my questions are: 1. How can i fight against false 498 case & cancellation of Maintenance u/s 125 & quashing of 498a & DV case u/s 12. 2. Please guide me how can I take legal action against my wife if high court quashes 498a. Regarding Divorce Case filed by me , ( 498a , Maintenance , DV Case & Divorce Case Transfer by my wife ) I already filed Divorce in Court in April'14 and my wife filed false FIR u/s 376,377,313,406,420,323,341,498a,120B/3/4 against me in Mahila Police Station in July'14 . Final chargesheet / challan contains 498a / 406 . I filed FIR u/s 315/316/322/420/12B against her/her mother/sister/bhabhi in Sep'14. Tell me what to do. Also initially my lawyer filed 482 in Dec '14 but it was disposed since he joined his hands with my wife lawyer. Now i changed lawyer and he said that 482 can be applied once , now plz suggest me what to do to quash 498 against me.