High Court Stay Order Or Do I need to get Anticipatory Bail
My brother and sister got stay order from High Court of Telangana. The case is pending in high court, the reason is my sister with my brother in law living in London from past 2001 year as my sister is a house maker. Now my sister want to come to India, as we received stay order from the high court.
1. Are they going to face any problem after visiting India?
2. High Court lawyer is different from sessions lawyer, my sessions lawyers is telling us not to come to India until the case is disposed in the high court. but what is the use of applying Stay order? High Court is who bought the stay order is saying nothing will happen if my sister come to India, she can come from abroad until the case is decided in the high court.
3. Now my question is if, I apply a AB to my sister is there any use of it, because my sessions lawyer is saying better to apply AB now, by mentioning the conditions in the petition he is going to apply for AB. If AB is approved without condition there will be no problem for my sister. My sister is Accused A4, myself A1.
4. If we apply for the Anticipatory Bail, still the stay order will continue in the High Court? Or else it will cancelled?
5. Let me know your suggestion sir, is it better to apply AB or shall I tell my sister to come India as stay order is pending in the court, it may take 1 year to get quash in the High court ( high court lawyer as told)
Thanking you in anticipation --- Regards Praveen