Regarding House plan approval

Sir; I have a homestead plot in Bhubaneswar Town of Odisha. In between the said plot and public road a small anabadi plot of State Govt. admeasuring 2000 sqare links situates. I have a dwelling house there upon having its Holding number of Bhubaneswar Municipality since my father's time. My father had purchased the said plot in 1969 and soon after his purchase he had constructed the dwelling house over the said plot and like his vendor he had been using the said Govt. Plot for ingress and outgress of his house. After death of my father we four brothers among ourselves partitioned our plot and got separate Record Of Rights. But now the Bhubaneswar Development Authority is denying to approve our House Plan by telling that we have no accessibility. Be it stated here that in the Record Of Rights of the said Govt. Plot illegal possession note of our father has been done by the Settlement Authority. Please give me an advice how can we get approval of our House Plan. Thanks in anticipation.