Legal advice

Dear Sir/Madam, I had booked a flat on July 2012 at Shubhvastu Complex, Shahapur, in Thane District, Maharashtra & as per agreement, builder, Mr.Bhagwanji Patel would give the possession on May 2013. And after many requests & my notice, I have got the possession of flat on Feb 2015. As per demand letters, I have been paying all amount of flat cost on time. I have paid only bank home loan interest of the amount paid to builder as per Bank's Rules due to non possession. And I was staying in rented house. Due to non possession of flat, I have suffered the said losses. In this regard, there is only one reason of delay that builder had divided work on more than 40 nos. of buildings instead of our first starting sector of 10 buildings project. I was demanding to the bulder for compensation against my said losses till the possession of flat. Due to his refusal of payment of the said compensation, I had sent a legal notice to him. But he didn't replied. Pl find below mails & attached notice for my correspondance to the builder. The flat that he given us, is having poor interior work, unsatisfied main door, door frame & locking systems, inner & outer wall cracks & incomplete work of ground floor- paver blocks, uncovered guttars & huge dumping of paver blocks on the ground floor caused us unsefety of our childeren from insects & snakes. We had requested to complete remaining constructive works of our buidling, but he refused & replied that it will be completed after six months. He did't accept our request letter also. Now I want to file a case against him to the consumer court. In this regard, I will be thankful to you for your favourable guidance.?