I had filled divorce against my wife

|||| Urgent|||| I had filed Divorce against my wife in March 2015 ( reason : she rarely stay with me , no physical relation and force me and my parents to sell parental property) and in counter to this, she had filled 498A, case against my family members, as she her parents had good reach to police, arrest warrant had been also immediately issued against my all family members. ( At present we all are underground) My parental property belongs to my parents and i had no share in my parental property and my parents also legally dismissed me from all movable and immovable property. (Notice published in newspaper) Well knowingly this, she is staying in our house and hopefully steal many jewellery and valuable things from house as she had all the keys ( Police officials permits her to live there) I had sufficient proof against her i.e. a. She had affair with other boy ( pics) b. She admitted that she will file false dowry case on my family ( audio) c. Demanded for money to leave house( audio) d. Chats saying me too satisfy my self from her nude pics shared by her. ( chat with pics) e. Psychiatrist and psychologist report confirming that she had some type of mental disorder f. She itself want divorce from me ( audio ) g. Her parents married her daughter just because of our property. (audio) Kindly guide what type of counter case i can filled against her. In addition this, kindly guide can she and her parents illegally harasses us by some physical hit or doing some other illegal thing, and forces us so that we withdraw the divorce case