husband cheated working woman by second marriage without divorce

Goodmorning Sir,I am writing you with great hope that you will give me right guidance. My query is how I can file complaint against a person who misused his Advocate degree in doing second marriage from Allahbad high court and cheat her first wife.Her wife was working as Professor in reputed university and now pursuing Ph.D from reputed institution. Neither he took consent of his first wife nor took divorce. He and his second wife (this lady was his neighbour) cheated her. He and his family members took everything from her. When she filed case against him under section 498A/494/504/506,125,13 .he filed fake case against her brothers and sister-in-law under section IPC 326 next day. He involved in criminal case IPC 307. He is now threatening her and her family members. He is using his power to defaming her with false allegations and misguiding court with his false statements. And is hiding his second marriage and not giving divorce. He is claiming that, as he is husband, so he is eligible for taking her hard earned money and property. He is now practising in Badaun,UP. And he is promoting above kind of acts by using same tricks for his clients of same mentality. He is indulging in gross misuse of power and position. No lawyer wants to take up my matter as most of the lawyers accept the other lawyer?s acts in the grab of power & authority. Kindly give me suggestions for filing complaint against him to bar council so that her wife gets justice. I want to know ,does she file complaint before Magistrate without any help of Advocate or she should heir the advocate.She has the Arya samaj marriage certificate and the writ details of high court( for protection) as evidence.She already sent application to Bar council of UP regarding this but no action was taken.She also sent application to IG,SSP for case u/s494. but she received no response.She filed case u/s498A but he got bail (he hide the offence of 494 from high court) after 9 days.Now two years are over but case is not commencing in the court.When she asked then they told that chargesheet(filed by IO) is not reached to court.So she has to wait.Nobody is taking interest in her case. She filed case u/s 125 but according to law she don't have right to ask money as she is working though her husband and in-laws took more than Rs1500000/ and her jwellery in name of help for case 307(she given money because she was unaware of second marriage).How she can recover her money? with regards Savitesh