Can we file a case of restitution of conjugal right against d.v

Hi My name is shakil sayyad I am having problem with my wife i have done marriege 9 year ago it was love marriege but 2month ago some qarrel has been done between us i have sent notice through loyer that u come back at my place from ur parrents but she didnt reply any thing and now she has filed case of D.V against me and she mentioned my mom name also that she and i am both harrased her which we didnt and , unnatural sex also ,dowry of 50,00,000 which we demand from 9 years thas why my inlaws harrasing she is saying this also we didnt ,and she demanding compansation of rupees 50,00,000 and my sallery is 12500 and she is demanding mentenance 12000 rupees for per month rent and 50000 rupees for deposits and 25000 rupees for relief per month she is also working women she is earning 25000 rs per month how is it possible for me to give her these thing and i dont want to give her devorce because i love her so much i have 6 year old son also i dont want to ruin my marriage life plz guide me how she will come back she and her parrents want devorce from me because of i am earning less than her and i have daught that her illigal affair is going on with someone becouse i saw in her mobile his photos and call details and DP of whatsapp with my wife on his number so please guide me and can i file case against her restitution of conjugal right and against dv can i case a file against that guys because he is chatting with her every day and night plz give me your opinion THank you