How to file a case online against the partner for cheating

Sir, I, Syed Imran Khaleel started a new business with the name as MainFrame Systems along with my friend and shared a premises with a person who already runs his business in the same field on terms as the rent, electricity will be shared every month end. I spend money worked hard and brought the business up within 2 months and then of a sudden the third person who was not satisfied with his business want to move away and asked to pay huge amount which was not worth for the presend business but he tried to take the advantage from me as my business was going good. I questioned my partner regarding the same and said the same to him that i spend lots of money and time and in return getting nothing. My partner of a sudden said that he want to move and take the money which he invested in business which was just half of what i invested. The main mistake which i did is i trusted both the guys and now they forced me to close the business and didnt my money back. I worked as Relationship Manager in ICICI Bank. I left a wonderful job, company n position to start my own business by trusting them. Can you pls suggest me how to file an online complaint against them for fraud and cheating. I am basically from Malakpet and they are from karimnagar and siddipet. Waiting for your valuable suggestion.