counting of previous govt. service and deposit of pensionary bene

I served in Himachal Governement for six years from 29.5.2000 to .3.3.2006 as a school lecturer. I joined in Chandigarh Administration on 4.4.2006 as college lecturer after being relieved from my previous post in Himachal. I applied through proper channel and got NOC from H.P.Govt. Even my technical resignation was properly accepted. I was covered in Old Pension scheme. Now when I applied to Chandigarh administration to be covered me in old pension scheme, they send my case to H.P. Govt. to deposit proportionate pension benefit. H.P. Govt. rejected my case on the behalf that the they donot have a reciprocal agreement with Chandigarh Administration vide letter no. No. 28(10)/84-P&PW.Vol.II Government of India/ Bharat Sarkar Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare-Dated 7th February 1986. I gone through with complete CCS pension Rule 1972, and found that there is agreement between Central Government and State Government. Is this provision not apply to UT employee Kindly guide me which rules will apply to State - UT agreement.