Un legal construction

Sir, My question is me and my brother purchase jointly one property i have purchase ground floor and my brother purchase 1 floor and as per sale deed undivided share of land, My father is leaving with me on ground floor, and his age is around 80 year old in my house only one Indian toilet so that my father have a problem in this toilet so that i have constructed 3X 3 ft new Western toilet back side of house and this toilet only use my father. But my brother have objection on this toilet and he file the stets co. on this toilet and file one more case for unlegale construction the court given him the stets co on this toilet and runing case in the court Now he apply the application on NMC. for this case and NMC tell to me to dismetaling this toilet urgently i have told to the office of NMC regarding the court case of toilet but he is not ready to under sand just issued the notice to brack the toilet i think he is taken some money from my brother please advice me what i do in this matter and were i go for this i am midal class man service in pvt office on very small saley so i am not afford so much money so please help me.