how to seek divorce or annulment of my wife

my marriage solemnized on 2nd december 2014,in hajipur , wife came to my home in ara,bihar till reception and she went to her own home on 7th december,by repetedily threatening to make suicide attempts if not send,after that she is not coming back after repeated family tried several times to talk to her but she refused.she was in affair with a muslim boy and was not willing of marriage.she also refused of any physical relationship with me.i tried once after marriage for which she threatened me of filing a rape case against me.her voice is recorded in my mobile of her acceptance of affair,her physical relationship with the muslim boy. i also talked to that boy who said to me that she was having some planning against our family which is also available in call family trying for mutual separation,she also said to me on phone that she does nt want to live,but her parents are obstructing.i had made relationship only once and she is continuously living in her home since marriage,what should i do,should i go for annulment,divorce