what we could do and how to act against builder for land dispute

Respected Forum, We are situated in Pune having one society in pimple saudagar area. Builder got stuck in one land issue which is part of same society area.on that disputed plot as per broucher he plan to set up amenities and parking(open) and sports area. Now due to local issue dispute stretch 5 yrs almost. Now just recently dispute get resolve but owner demanded own requirement on same plot. rest remaining area builder is planing to construct own new project. Now when corporation issued Hadd kayam mojni notice we have received letter but the day it is planned no one came and did that. but unfortunately builder person & disputed plot person did BHUMHIPOOJAN which is shocking for all of us. We have not file case in consumer court as we dont need compensation .but we did follow up with builder via Register Post and we have communication from builder clearly stated he will provide ASAP all amenities which is mentioned in broucher. we total around 120 flats owner have one 11 storage apartment. so we all with committee did once again written communication to builder till date nothing happened . Now we have again recently send all communication with attachment of ready reference communication. Please suggest what we should do and how ? I will well-appreciate for reverting the valuable suggestion or post. Awaited for kind reply