Maintainance query

Hi Sir, I have given divorce to my wife on 28th February 2013 under adultery & cruelty ground. I have all the proof of Facebook chatting & Late night calls between my wife & her lover after marriage. my salary is 60000/- & during divorce file she was getting 42000/- but i dont have her salry proof . i got her old salry of rupees 30000/- per month which i have submitted in court. on the 5th date of heraing she said informt of Judge that she is not working & resigned from her organisation.So Judge has decided that i have to pay 12000/- per month interim Maintainance to my wife. But in actual i came to know she had resigned from her old company & joined a new company with the salay amount of 50000/- per month. As she is telling lie infrom of Judge that she is not working , is there any law that she can be punished. -I already paid 96000/- as a interim Maintainance fee for 8 months to her should i get all the amount back. -What is the procedure to proof that my wife is working there. pls help me on this query.