bail regarding case u/s 376

Dear sir I have a matrimonial dispute going on with my wife since august. initially she filled a false complaint regarding aborting her child since she got pregnant on aug 13 and file false complaint on august 23.the medical shows no harm to the baby but few bruises on her body.since then she Left her matrimonial home and is staying at her mother's house. On 30 nov 2014 she came at my home without my consent and lodge a false complaint of rape against my father,mother,myself and two younger sisters.fir no 1125/14 at p.s najafgarh delhi was filled against us with charges of 376/354 and some more ipc.she has undergone only external medical but refuses the internal medical. Now the adds.session judge is refusing to give bail even to my sisters.what steps can we take now regarding this false case against us. Can we take bail by providing guarantees from our neighbours Can we file quashing against this fir in high court as i.o has already submitted the chargsheet with a total favour towards my wife as she is working as constable in delhi police and police is harrashing us by all means...the i.o has even removed the statements of our eyewitnesses from the charge sheet. Our case is due before C.M.M on 27 April. Please help us asap. Regards Ravinder