13(A) and 13(B) act Hindu marriage

Sir/madam I am female 32 yrs now i got married in 2009 at 27 yrs . Me and my husband had have baby issue due to some reasons I cannot give birth to baby bcoz of some medical facts first three yrs go ok and then days by months things getting wrong with both of us his parents also got involved with us with this baby issue and we tried IVF three times but we didn't got success in IVF 5 yr we got fighting with this issue my husband tease me always that u become fat and u can't give bhirth to baby and calling some bad things about my family in between I had some problem with back I stayed at hospital for 1 month 2 to 3 three months at my home have issues my husband took me his home And he said u can't go ur mother house taken phones from me I can't go outside more 15 min my husband and his family restrictions on me . He beat me at our room I called my parents that he beat me they me mothers home after 15 days my husband father talked my dad for these issues that they r not happy together and even she can't give bhirth to baby they both should go for divorce and they allmany against divorce we both appealed for divorce petition we both deposit paper to court . So help me out with 13A and 13B act Hindu marriage 1st motion 13 A after 6 months 2nd motion 13 B and they will give allmany with court by decree If in 1st motion I agree in front of court and statement for divorce .after 6 month 2nd motion if I disagree and my husband agree for divorce So court will give the case in favour of my husband if I disagree? Or court will give us more time or court give judgment in my favour that I am not agree so we both can not get divorced I also singed a mamrandom Pls help me