I am 76 year old doing agriculture farm in punjab.
I just came to know that my son has executed 5 sale deed about 3-4 years ago in the favour of his wife with the help of my registered power of attorney.
Mutation has not been done because my son executed these sale deed without my knowledge so tried to hide these deeds from me so did not requested for mutation . I had recently applied for bank loan upon which my sons showed these deeds reluctantly to bank official so that bank loan should not be sanctioned .
I will be highly obliged if you reply to my below query .
1) is sale deed executed by son in favour of his wife is valid. As I heard sale deed on the basis of power attorney is allowed in blood relations only. Also kindly let me know is daughter in law comes in blood relation.
2) is mutation after 3 or 4 years is permissible.As I heard mutation is being done automatically after registration in some days .I also would like to disclose t that these sale deeds were executed in 2010,2011 and 2012.
3) My land was under mortgage in bank at the time of sale deed execution and still under mortgage .Is sale deed can be executed on mortgage land .
4) I am senior citizen Can Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 provide me any help.
2) On sale deed there is no local witness .All witness is her relatives or person moving in registration office .
I am too old and could not see and hear properly on account of which my son managed to get power of attorney ,so requesting you to kindly reply me in details as required.
With lots of thanks & regards