Income certificate for wife fighting for maintenance

Sir, My daughter was married in November 2012 at Nasik and she was tortured for money by her husband and in-laws for several months. In spite of a lot of patience and counselling thru various sources, the in-laws forced us to bring her back to our home and she is staying with us since March 2014. We have filed a case under Domestic Violence act and the same is running at Nasik Road court. Meanwhile my daughter has been preparing for government examinations. She therefore needs a Non-creamy Layer certificate for claiming reservation under OBC category for Central Government jobs and under Nomadic tribes category for Maharashtra Government jobs. Since she has been not earning any income at present and case for interim maintenance is pending before the court, please guide me whether my daughter can get her own income certificate (on the strength of affidavit before tehsildar at Nasik or otherwise) for submission to get Non-creamy layer certificate. Thanks and regards anil vanjari