Regarding fresh passport
I have been adopted when I was one year of age from my uncle and aunt.
I have following documents
1. Birth Certificate - Name - vikas, and Uncle and Aunty
2. Adoption certificate - Name - vikas, adoption from Uncle and Aunty to Mother and Father
3. 10th, 12th, Degree - Name - Dhruv, Mother and Father Name
I have applied with these documents in Delhi and got the comment that Name on birth certificate is written by pen so i was asked to bring the new birth certificate.
I got the new birth certificate with Name Dhruv and uncle aunty name.
The passport office told that adoption and birth certificate has different name.
I had to leave Delhi for my job and I have moved to Bangalore and stopped following the application.
After one year police inquiry came for the same and as I was not residing there so passport office reported that discrepancy in address. Then I have asked the application to be closed.
Now i want to apply for the passport in Bangalore.
I have another birth certificate with Dhruv and mother and father name as my passport agent suggested me to remove the adoption part from procedure.
I have following documents now
1. Birth Certificate - Name - Dhruv, Father and Mother name
2. 10th, 12th, Degree - Name - Dhruv, Mother and Father Name
Can i apply for the passport? Or my old application will cause any hindrance?