threaten by wife

My brother get married in 2001 and our family consist of me, brother mother, brothers wife . My dad was dead in1995 since then my brother took the responsibilities of my mother bt these days my brothers wife told my brother to leave mother which is above 60 yrs old lady else threaten to commit suicide and file a case of 498A to get rid out of this my brother brought the mother to ourvillage house after when i came after completing my btech from bhubaneswar because of my brother love unwillingly started leaving but not eating food at home bt now again she started creating drama and one day she threaten my brother that if he will not throw me out of the house she will case FIR against me dat i am having bad eyes on her and i am trying to rape her because of this threat my brother asked me to leave the home and showing me the letter that her wife written and threaten to him. suggest me to protect my family...... Is there any law against the missuse of 498A or false domestic violence case.