Wife is blackmailing & mentally torturing what to do?

I got married almost 2 years ago on 8 dec 2012. Marriage happened in Gurudwara and even a lunch was organised by us not by girls family . Accepted her just like that without a single penny. Almost every month she used to go to her parents house and mentally torture and irritate us if we don't allow her to go. She goes there and stay there untill i go and take her back. With compromises life was still going. Now after 2 yrs i have a daughter who is of 10 months . She is at her mother's house and when she was called back home she is blackmailing us. Few things i would like to tell clearly 1. Her parents cheated us acc. to them she is graduate but later i came to know she is graduate fail. 2. If you ask her the basic questions of 2nd or 3rd grade she is even unable to answer them 3. She wakes up after i left for my work 4. Never make any food for me or do any work at home except her own personnel works. 5. Abuses my family , misbehaves with them. i also have many video recordings of her on how she behaves. 6. If a call comes from her house she even stop milking the baby and continue talking on phone without caring about her own daughter. 7. She is a big time lier. if you talk for 10 mins with her you'll realize how she change her statements after she is caught wrong. After all these i was still compromising coz of my daughter . Few days ago She forced me to go to her house. Its festival time so i said her no and allowed her to go after Holi festival. But on sunday 22nd feb 2015 she left the house taking baby with her in the morning around 7 am when we all were sleeping in the house and went with her parents. when called and inquired she said she is going to her parents house and will return before the festival. Now when we called her she is keeping demands which as a middleclass working person i can't fulfill. The final thing is that i can't stay with her. I want my daughter and divorce from her. She is blackmailing and i'm sure one day sooner or later will gonna fill a fake case against me to take money before that i want to send them a notice telling i want to keep my daughter. Please help & Guide what to do.