complaint to Executive magistrate

Shri.____________ gives a wrong information in his affidavit for obtaining the caste certificate in the name of his daughter. I gave this information as a complaint to the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate and gives lots of reminders for obtaining the status report/ATR. But no response. then i filled an RTI from where i came to know that the notice was issued to shri.____________ in order to appear before the court of Executive Magistrate where shri__________ came and replied that he never applied and he also said that the complainant himself forged the signatures & applied and he also said after got the notice then he came to know that the caste certificate has been issued to his daughter and also on a same day shri.________ got angry and gave a same reply as a complaint to the police station, ACP, DCP. and now one year has been passed whenever i asked about the status of my case then SDM will reply that matter under process and yet to be decided. so Accordingly please reply my some queries given below:- 1-How much time it will take by the authorities to decide the matter/issue because they are saying there is no time bound. 2- it seems that some malafide intentions are there & they dont want to take any action against shri.__________.for filling wrong affidavit, so tell me some questions which i can put up in my fresh RTI? 3- acc. to me no proper procedure has been followed for issing the caste certificate that is why with in one year no strict action has been taken against the shri.__________. please tell me now in which authority we will request or in which court we will file a petition from where the SDM will get direction to solve the matter immediately?