Full and Final settlement

Dear Sir, I had worked in an Engineering Consultancy (pvt. Ltd. Company) at Kolkata Regional Office, (Head office based on Gurgaon). After resignation, I have received Full and Final Settlement (F&F calculation sheet), where official tour & local conveyance has not been incorporated. So, I was unable to provide confirmation on full & final settlement & dues from my end, which is pending since 2013. More than a year back I have visited regional office of that company to pursue F& F Settlement. Thereafter several communication has been made through email and received assurance that the payment will be released soon but till date no payment has been received. Now the authority asking me to again visit office for settlement which seems to me an attempted to further delay the F&F settlement. Whereas I have requested Full and Final Settlement (F&F calculation sheet) statement. Considering above please let me know what options left for me now. 1. Serving legal notice (considering that past all communication was email based). And prerequisite for serving legal notice. 2. After Serving Legal Notice can I file a case in Kolkata High Court, considering the Head office is based on Gurgaon. If it is, then under which act. 3. May I claim compensation for harassment and interest for the entire period for the same on the amount payable to me. Valuable guidance of the learned experts/members is sought. Regards, MNM