Can a GPA holder get Agriculture property registered in his name

Hello, I am a resident of Bangalore, Karnataka. I am planning to buy an agricultural land near Tumkur for farming. I belong to agricultural family. After reading the section 79A, I came to know that, I cannot buy the agricultural land in my name as I am an IT professional and earning more than 2 lacks per annum and file Income tax. My father is not working and is an active farmer; I recently did a transaction of buying one acre agriculture land worth 20 lacks next to my fathers land and executed a "Registered agreement deed" (in taluk office) with the owner by giving a token advance of 10 lacks.Due to increase in land price the Owner is now backing out and not willing to give the land & our token advance. We consulted an advocate and gave two notice to the owner to come and register the property ; but received no response. Now after learning I am not eligible to buy the land under section 79A I gave a General Power of Attorney to my father who is a farmer to fight the case and get the property registered in his name. Now we have reached the court to seek justice by filing a case. GPA states below : (1)To represent me in court & legal issues (2)To get the property registered in his name My question is: 1) Would this scenario work and legally is my father entitled to get the land registered in this name though the agreement was registered i my name. 2) What documents, does my father need to have, in order to buy the agricultural land? 3) Is there any other thing, I need to take care of? 4) Even if the court gives a decree to get the property registered to the buyer can my father get the agriculture property registered in his name as he is a GPA holder ? I had invested all my hard earned money dreaming of starting agriculture I need help please provide answers to my queries. Thanks. Kishore