After Cr. pc 125 can i file divorce against wife

She has left matrimonial home without taking consent in ill-intention of parent and relative of her by conducting a formal meeting with villagers of my village. Thereafter, they did not contact with me for further mitigation of the dispute. which was a simple family matter. they have discovered it as a big dispute. After 4 or 5 months I have gone their house to come back her but they did not pay hid on my request. Because their plan is to separate me from my family and leave separately. Then after 9 months I have sent a Advocate notice to come back her matrimonial home within 15 days after receipt of this notice. But at that instant, they approached Women Commission of Tripura, Agartala and lodged a complaint against all of our family on dowry harassment and domestic violence but they can not mitigate the dispute. Then they approached the shelter of law under section Cr. pc 125 for maintenance on cruelty and with baseless allegations . Accordingly I have submitted written objection and trail court given next date of hearing. Please help me ........ I am in a deplore condition.