Case file in Delhi high court or not

Dear sir my quction is that,I am a worker of a central government PSU which is SPMCIL and his corporate office in Delhi SPMCIL is a PSU of Ministry of finance spmcil have 9 unit in all over India .I m a worker of his unit my unit name is India government mint Noida which make currency coin .last year spmcil pass a order for only new recruiting working in a week 48 hour and old worker which come to transfer from central government service when spmcil made they work in in a week 44 hour in a same unit.It ia the voilation of my fundamantel right of right to equality .we file a wpc in Delhi high court against this order in 2014 before this we file in a petition in CAT but our PSU not register in CAT list then we withdraw that petationafter that we move Delhi high court and file case Noida mint employees union & others GOA and spmcil and IGM Noida now I want to know that we are eligible for filethis case in Delhi high court when our unit in Noida .because in 15jan Delhi high Court dispose a case our union the bheaf of this that we r working in Noida we should go to Allahabad high court .plz tell our case run in Delhi high court or not .my case numbe is w.p.c 5554/2014