can i submit case in consumer court

Hello Sir I am Anil kumar residing in Amb, Distt. Una HP.after reading one advertisement in news paper i contacted Mr. Maninder Singh Sodhi the Manager Of Sodhi Trading Company Ambala Cantt. Pb.They assured to set up a Plastic Molding small scale industry at my residence Amb, Distt. Una,in lieu they charged 1,10,000(One Lac ten Thousand Rupees) for two hand molding machine. They sent me Two hand molding machine of rate 35000rupees per machine they said) and some raw material under security deposit 40,000 rupees (100 rupees per 1 kg.) for 400kg.and one person to install that machine after calling them at least hundred times. They said that one machine will make minimum 1000pcs. In 8-10 hours but that machine does not preparing 600pcs. In 10 hours. I worked 4 month with that company and stop job work and request for back of security amount of raw material.But now he give me dates for back security money since july 2014. They not give me any bill of machinery. We have been defrauded by these people.They have settled an office in Sadar Bazaar Ambala cantt. pb. and frauding with so many persons of villages. Now i want to back my raw material security 40,000 rupees. We humbly request you to please lodge a complaint against them and help us to get our money back. Sir, i'm a middle class person. 110000rupees is very importance for me. I have all conversation recording with that person. Have all bank trasection slips.